Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Actually, I was thinking something like this:
Coins, great idea. But you can't crash, and you can't hit obstacles either. If you hit a sticky mud obstacle, you lose 1 coins. if you hit the disorientator, that's 3 coins. If you crash, that's 7 out of 20 coins you would get from racing the race.
Fuel will also be good, especially when I put a turbo powerup into the game. If you use a turbo, it will slice off 40% of your fuel supply!
  Combine that with unlockables planned for the game, I promise this to be addicting once I finish it. Oh and be looking for Wednesday night's audio demo, as I've began working on enemies in the game.