Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Hey all,
So a few important changes here:

  the game is moving more toward the unlockable side now. Rather than automatically loading the beginner track on game start, you must select between that, or another track you've unlocked before hitting start game. I'll show you how in tonight's audio demo.
Also, the maximum number of opponents you can spawn on a track depends on how wide the track is; the beginner track is 60 wide, so only 5 opponents can spawn there.
  Also I played with headphones for the first time today, and the stereo spread sounds freaking awesome! I love how it sounds when the enemies are right next to you, and when you pass them; it sounds so real. Currently I'm still working on variating maxspeeds for enemies, fine tuning and the like, but overall I think we're ready for an awesome audio demo! Be anticipating that tonight, on that page of my website!