Re: Steampunk Neverland - Zelda-esque RPG

Glad you liked my rather crazy bit of instant pirate improv, ---- about the only time I've engaged in game piracy on this forum big_smile.

Steampunk neverland sounds like a nice combination, I recently saw a miniseries called "neverland" which had Peter Pan mixed up with time travel and alchemy and was cool, so it's certainly a story that lends itself to variations, ---- fairies with clockwork wings? Or how about the Lost boys base entrance being a set of narrow steam pipes to slide down instead of treees, or maybe the Wendy house has mecha legs like the one in the Howl's moving castle anime, ----- lots of directions to go, and especially a great way to preserve the fun bits of the original story, eg the pirates and adventure and the awsomness of the dashing Captain Hook and the Slimy Smee, while getting rid of some of the overdone cuteness and excess se xism (boardering on mysticism), surrounding girls and mothers.

I also hope the update to Airic fixes the problem sinse I am rather disappointed I've not got to try the game yet, not that I begrudge voice acting and would be happy to come back for a sequel.

Btw, If your designing a new website could you please fix the links to the sale of Kirtwolf. For one thing I wanted to play the demo sinse I was considering buying the game myself, but more than that it's always a shame when audiogames are unavailable, particularly adventure style ones with a unique sets of sfx and characters like Kirtwolf, even if you have bigger and better plans in the future.