Re: Three Monkeys Prototype for PC

Hello,
I have completed the demo and I enjoyed it. The parry section was a little tricky though as I had to keep turning to get the person in front, as at first it sounded like he was in front but he was actually behind. From there though, it was nice to be able to time the attacks.
I do have one question though, it's just an observation. Now, I know that developers are busy and such. But I'm wondering if Jamin will possibly return to the forum one day, even if it's just for a quick update. I was a little surprised when he didn't announce this on here, but at the same time I am also not surprised because they are most likely focusing on the campaign, and what would happen next, in the event that it fails. Yes, you could argue that we are customers, and that we should be focused on, but that is also a very harsh argument, because that makes us look entitled, yet again. We are technically not entitled to anything, and we should just... wait and see what happens.