Re: Am I feeling chi or...

ah spirits! Now here comes something interesting... I actually felt spirits before, too. Though I'm quite sure its one of my... ancestors? I dunno, but its... chi is familiar (well if chi is what made up spirits, or if spirits actually have some residue of life on them)
As to reply of your OT, perhaps make a ticket for those NVDA devs? You know, report this problem of yours?
back to the topic: well maybe so... well the funny thing is there are different beliefs on Chi. Some say they're around all objects in the universe, others say lifeforce (I do believe, the energy around objects is aura, rather?). Well anyway do anyone know how I could interpret colours as red or blue or green or whatever despite having not seen them in real life? Since I'm born blind... I shouldn't have seen colours unless I had memories of the past... though that's unlikely. I can only see light despite having no eyes (yes my eyes are blank... and I didn't sense the hea t; since what I saw are lights on the road from the window in my room and my parents confirmed it saying its the light on the road)... My parents do believe what I'm seeing is Chi, and why other people can't see it is because my "perception" is stronger. Other family members say that this is psychical (supernatural rather) and asked me to inveestigate further... Oh well thsi is starting to get confusing.
and also why didn't I sense this sorta energy eralier? I only started to notice it nowadays though I've started sensing it on 2014. I don't know that's chi then, and I don't think my family members would believe me and so I just don't mind it. It went away for a while before recently I remembered the sensation I had when I went to chi gong earlier and also started to understand the similarities of what I sense and what I experienced.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector