Re: Am I feeling chi or...

this is a very interesting discussion and I will add my oppinions too.
first I have to say that I had quite a few out of body experiences, I've learned how to induce them. i always feel chi when i meditate, usually after 5 or 10 minutes my whole body begins vibrating like a river of energy is flowing through me. this is a very intense sensation and it's nothing that can be explained through science. i do think that chi exists and I've proven it to myself and that's enough for me. I've never tried to control this energy but you just gave me something new to try next time when i will meditate. also I'm interested in what techniques do you guys use for meditating and controlling chi?
I also think that what afrim is talking about is echolocation. because i can do that too and i know what I'm talking about. afrim this can actually be improved by making a special click sound with your tongue, this will help you to identify more accurately t he shape and the height of an object. sometimes i can even identify the composition of an object by how the sound reflects of it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector