Re: Swamp, zombie FPS by Aprone

Couple of points, and one question for aprone.
Point 1, dieing is never a good thing, this is perhaps the sillyest statement I've ever heard made concerning swamp. lol MM you're a piece of work, and no mistake. Not that that's a bad thing I just can't understand you're way of thinking on this.
big_smile

IMO, you only die for a couple of reasons. One is if there is a connection problem and you're getting swarmed at the time and you get owned before you can reconnect and get the hell outta there.
Second reason for dieing is, you've used poor judgement and you now find yourself in a situation you should have either run from, or should have opened up with the correct weapon to take the zombies down Before they killed you.
Obviously, and again, this is just my opinion, but if you check all of my char's death totals, I don� 39;t die much at all.
And in any case, since I just busted my ass finding all of the weapons I love, and all the armor I need to keep me alive... Why would I want to go and lose all that and have to refind them all over again?
If swamp is that dull that refinding your stuff back again is fun, you need a new game to play. lol

Point 2. And this is directed to folks who think that certain weapons and or armor should be used in a certain way.
As far as play style. If the weapons and ammo and armor and such are part of the game, who cares how I choose to get my xp that I need to level. If, leveling is what you're into. A lot of folks just use swamp for a social thang, which is cool, but don't try and force people to play the way you think they should. If I like to use a shield and mega medkits to get my brand of xp, there should be nothing wrong with that as long as I'm not cheating, or abusing a bug or loophole. Make sense?
That's all I have to say about that.
smile

Aprone, question. Do you plan on doing a reset? I'm about to go to private with Shooter, and will hold off if this is forth coming.

Also Aprone, you rock, and we love swamp, keep up the great work!
big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : krishna via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blade via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sswwaaiikkee via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : afrim via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aloha via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Kyleman123 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris88 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : chris88 via Audiogames-reflector