Re: Does Anyone play Sryth anymore?

Far as I can tell, there are no more startup scenarios where you could gain a power or certain eq, sadly.
But there's a link in hawklor where you go to the outfitters and get your starting armor and such. However, the GM has given us a much more powerful weapon (mainly GoblinDoom) then in years past. The Hale blade is still buyable once you complete the arms at talwardon adventure in Trithik.
I use that weapon just because it used to be my favorite weapon years ago, and its nice to get healed in small bits during battle if I'm running easy mobs in various adventures.

I still subscribe to Sryth, and I enjoy it as I only play for a couple hours a day, and still have yet to complete the last couple proving  grounds. Also running two chars takes time too.
Another thing I enjoy is having your own serious castle or keep or whatever that has it's own adventures and add ons.

Yep, I too have spent quite a sum of rl cash on Sryth, but I still e njoy it very much. Mystic Stinger still rides!
big_smile