Re: I have a deep desire to build higher quality games for blind people.

Finally good topic comes for me!

1. The best game...hmm, diffrent person has diffrent opinion about it man. As for me, I'll point at the following, based on the genre :

Shadow rine, a japanese style rpg.
Entombed, a character based, roguelight rpg
castaways, a strategy and time killing game.
Road to rage I:Fires of war, An online multiplayer shooting.
Paladin of the sky, a story+battle based action adventure and mysterry solving game. I would say this one is rpg as well, but it's more like action adventure in my view.

It might look strange that I don't put Swamp up here. I just prefer something more challenge, more survival-like, and swamp is just not my thing.:)

2. Voice reccocnition : I never seen any game uses voice reccocnition before. What we use is actually the text to speech support, or self voice the game.

3. I use touchscreen, but prefer simple layout for the key config more.

4. I don't mind using mouse, but if I can choose (again), I would choose a game that can be purely played on keyboard, no matter how many keys it takes. The only thing I really care, is the numpad, since my laptop has no numpad keys at all. Playing games with numpad keys turn on is impossible for me.

I'm looking forward to see your idea and your project man. We always need awesome games, really. And Thank you for the time and the effort. I hope it turns well.