Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

Yeah, ki will be out on PC, some say by the end of the year. I don't think its been confirmed though. Either way that'll be a lot of fun.
Re QTE, yeah that'll certainly be interesting either way. I'm honestly not too worried about it. My hopes aren't necessarily high, but maybe there's an accessible mode that you can turn on like injustice, or perhaps we could potentially convince NRS to add sounds for certain cues later on. Obviously I understand its a big company who will obviously cater to the masses, but still we can hope or something. Personally, I'd love to see meter sounds before we worry too much about QTE, but still we can get by. I've started getting into mainstream gaming a bit lately, curiosity and lack of releases right now kind of helped me along there.
@Aaron. What do you hope to update in the steam guide? I personally haven't seen anything really wrong with it, unless there's new stuff I'm just totall y unaware of.