Re: MAINSTREAM GAMES - list of accessible video games - update 27/01/14

If it's just a rumour that KI will come out on pc then I won't believe it until Microsoft says something about it. Though given that it was definitely released as a game built exclusively on xbox1, and it's been almost two years, the likelyhood is slim. but I'd love it just as much as everyone else if it did come out though. haha.

About QTE's, yeah we can hope, but I wouldn't raise those too high. It bothers me if only because we won't be able to watch all the animations possible the same way everyone else can. But we'll see what comes I guess. I'm a lot less hyped about MK X now than I was before, whatwith all the negative things that've started to come up such as certain characters, netplay being region locked, etc. But I'm still anticipating this game.

On a side note, has anyone played Asura's wrath? It's been discussed around here a few times, but has anyone actually played the game and had any luck w ith it?