Re: Clok Mud

So on top of being fun, and interesting, Clok is now making me laugh.   You can hurl fish, as weapons.  The mental image of hurling a fish at a canim just amuses me.

I'm learning things the hard way too.
I tried to make a campfire earlier, couldn't find what I needed, so I moved away a league or two, foraged, and came back to find all my initial campfire foraging gone.  Oh well, live and learn.

I don't know if I've said this, but here are the characters I'm currently developing.
Carrie - young Faewyr in Haiban, shy, will be some kind of druid
Autumn - youthful Hillfolk, I perceive her as an Aradian Hippie, living off the land, making pottery and jewelry, etc.
Klaire - mature mixed race; Shadgaard; I see her as a healer/medic
Lumara - Haiban; she's going to be a wealthy merchant

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vinz via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wp85 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sneak via Audiogames-reflector