Re: Clok Mud

To make a good amount of riln mining remember you need to smelt the ore. This is the same process more or less that we have for trees. Getting the raw tree to be sold isn't nearly as rewarding as selling processed trees.

Player mines are currently off the market but we do plan to have them make a return. We had some issues with them but have allowed others to keep theirs grandfathered in. Yes, mining does bring in riln, but it also takes awhile for someone to become skilled enough to make large mounts of coin quickly, which is desired as we don't want it to suddenly destroy our economy.

Also remember you can drop your lantern and things too so you can mine with both hands free.