Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

I would ask if it's as easy as you say, but I think the only way I can answer that is to just play the thing.

I would be happy to play against you in MKX (and KI if it comes out) on PC maybe, depending on how easy it is to arrange matches etc.  If you have an Xbox One though at some point who knows, challenging might be easier on that at some point as well.

I actually have a funny story about K I on XBone.  Me and a friend started to download the game.  However, Microsoft now has this thing of saying "Oh yeh!  you're game's installed, you can play it now!"  What they don't tell you is that only the menus work!  So you just end up sitting there for ages waiting for the character assets and things to be downloaded... big_smile