Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

Ed Boon and the gang at NetherRealm have just Konfirmed a Kombat Kast for tomorrow!  I believe it's going to be 3PM CST (20:00 for those in the U.K), if their previous trend is anything to go by.  They are asking for questions, tweet them with the hashstag 'Kombatkast.  Maybe tweet them about having a match with their eyes closed and no commentary?  Or maybe asking about accessibility options - I know that question might not get answered but you never know. smile

I'd recommend you tune into this one, as they'll be showing off a new ality!

I probably won't be able to watch it live, but I intend to tune in if I can.

head over to

twitch.tv/netherrealm
to see the chaos unfold.

if you have a twitch account you can also follow the channel as then you'll get notific ations every time it goes live.

I'll post the link to the kast once it's uploaded, it'll probably be linked to in the guide as well, with a bunch of other videos.

Edit1: So apparently Ed said the new finisher isn't an animality.  Personally I wouldn't have minded as the darker tone of the game would've probably made those look quite cool, but I'm also glad as they were rather strange at times (Lookin at you, scorpion turning into a penguin...)

The streaming guide is expanding, slowly but surely.  The only thing that does kind of annoy me is you can't make different heading levels in the version of BBCode being used on this site.  I've seen other sites where you can do heading levels.  If anyone has clarification on whetheryou can actually do this or not then let me know.