Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Hey all,
Bad and good news. The bad news isn't all that bad, and the good news will likely excite some of you!
bad news:
I didn't record the demo last night. That is because it wouldn't sound very different from last week, because I took a bit of an... er... hiatus from code for a little bit, because I don't want to push myself, I'm sure you can understand though.
good news:
I began coding again last night, as my change log readers know. I'm coding the end of the race, and after that's fixed, all I have to do is put the disorientator obstacle back in and configure it for opponents, which would take all of 15 minutes. The reason this is good news is because after that, I can begin to move on to the store and inventory, and eventually custom track building. All of this in 4 weeks, you say? Just imagine, how this racing game will look by the time school lets out and I'll have more time to code. smile
PS, thanks for submitting your suggestions on my new form. They are very interesting suggestions! Keep it up!