Re: Anyone interested in another racing game?

Oh lord, the classic I can't pay for games argument again. Guys, we can't just make every game free, this subject came up on the dmnb topic, and I said the same thing. As fun as it is to produce games, we eventually at some point must charge for our hard work. I intend to do a subscription system for dmnb once i'm ready and once everyone things its stable and ready to be payed for, and that money doesn't just go to us. It goes for fixing valuable solutions. What happens if steve's computer dies, he doesn't have another one? No updates to the game. Hents, bordem by you, hents his game dies. But with the money, he would be able to pay to fix said computer or buy a new one and hents, updates for you, hents his game will not die out.