What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

So I was wondering, what was the first audio game you ever played? I will tell you mine below:

I remember the day,
when I dared to play,
an audio game,
that was very lame.
The audio game,
that was very lame,
that I dared to play,
had a stupid name.

The name of the game,
was Flamity Flame,
and Flamity Flame,
was such a horrible game.
Because in Flamity Flame,
The goal of the game,
was to attempt to kill,
a man known as James.

Now what made this game,
so very lame,
Is the fact that James,
had no sound at which to Aim.
And what kind of game,
that is audio by claim,
has a guy named James,
at whom you cannot Aim?

So to this day,
I don’t know who to blame,
but all I can say,
they made a terrible game!
OK no seriously, though. the first audio game I ever played, was mud splat. Of course it was a virus that crashed my computer, but that was it.