Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

The first audiogame I ever played was Blast Chamber, demo. Back then, it was strange playing audio games. I didn&#0392t have a screen reader on the computer I was using, and BSC Games thought I did, so it was almost impossible to register the game. Also, playing the game seemed almost impossible, since I had to have someone read the documentation to me, which they didn&#0392t do, so I listened to the audio tutorial. After listening to that, I was able to get the regular fix the pipes levels down, but I didn&#0392t understand how to kill rats, how to play the electricity levels, and the bonus round. After that, I started playing Troopanum 2, also demo. I got that down quickly, but I was only able to play once before it expired because the computer I was using was my grandma's, and I had to leave and wasn't able to come back to play the game, bleep. After about a year of talking with the BSC Games people, we were able to register the games and play them. Howeve r, even today I still don&#0392t understand the electricity levels in Pipe 2, or the Gorbian ships and moon rocks in Troopanum 2.