Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

Hmm. seems a lot of your first games were bsc games. If you want to know some of the others I remember playing around that time, they were:
Descent into madness.
Mach1 by Jim Kitchen.
Jim Kitchen Pong.
Crazy darts.
Crazy Tennis
light cars
bop it ultimate.
Jim kitchen golf
So yeah there you go. I didn't actually try any shareware games until August 2012, when I purchased Q9. Now I love to play games like Swamp and RTR, and I'm StevenD on both of those so I'm sure I've seen some of you. However, I'll still break out the river raiders, death match, bop it ultimate, ultra power, top speed, shades of doom from time to time (that list being ordered most to least frequent).
As for Paladin of the sky I really don't think I'll buy that, because I just recently purchased upgrades for my website and now will be paying a total of $56 per year for them but I'm going to look into a job next year so buying games will become more of a possibility.
@Jaybird shades of doom early alpha? Man I'd like to get my hands on it! The only thing I have is a demo of the latest version, and I blew up myself with 2 different mines on This podcast episode But still it is a very fun game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dgleks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Rory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector