Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi.
So, I've also tried this game out, and it seems great! However, I have, what might probably be regarded as a newbe question:
I logged in this morning, only to discover that all the power in my ship was off and that I couldn't interact with any of the consoles. I checked my fuel the last time I played, and then it was sufficient to still be able to fly some distance. Any ideas what could've gone wrong?
Thanks

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector