Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hey all,
Danny and I recorded a podcast of deathmatch if any of you are interested.
https://sssjournal.files.wordpress.com/ … ast-32.mp3
Oh yes, by the way, all I was able to demonstrate was asteroid mining because I got majorly lost for lack of turning on my autopiolet; I was in the 319000 y coordinate before I realised what was happening. lol.
As a result of this, you can:
comment on the http://stevend.net/my-podcast page, or send email to podca...@stevend.net if you'd like to see an additional deathmatch podcast that demonstrates more stuff.
Sorry about the 1 hour long episode, but hope you enjoy. Danny does a really good job of lightening up the atmosphere, so I think he's going to be in a lot more eps now. If he's not in one, it means he wasn't available, but hopefully this won't happen.

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTR_Assassin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector