Re: request to nintendo: accessibility addon for 3ds

Hello,
I would love the 3ds to just have fermware tts support of sorts for the built in apps, and for updates. The games, well as we've already discussed in other topics, those will be a lot harder, I think main interfaces are what we should be focusing on right now, and am glad that some others here have the right idea. Nice one. HOweer, I think we will ahve to start some sort of petition to get anywhere, and even that's not gartneed to work, as Dark said, the different divisions are almost like different companies.