Re: PS4 accessibility features

Hi all.
Thanks a lot for demonstrating how to enable the TTS option in the accessibility menu. That also confirmed for me that the interface isn't as difficult to use as I thought. I mean, I thought the menus wrapped aroudn but it doesn't. Yay for that!
Thanks for the voice commands Musicman. I have read those somewhere, and I have seen more voice commands as well somewhere.
I have looked at the new updated playstation app on the iPhone, and having voice commands and this app making me seriously consider buying a ps4 again. [[wow]], this app is great, even for us who only have a ps3. It is much more accessible now, and it seems like we also can send messages to our friends using this app. Games can be purchased now using the phone, maybe using the app or maybe it directs you to the website, I'm not sure on this. But the app says it can buy games for you, which will be downloaded to the console like we already know on the ps3.
So... In my siturati on where I need to do it all on my own because I don't have sighted people who can help me, I think all this is a big step forward in the right direction.
I would really love to be able to delete games on my own, so I can browse the store, download games which sounds interesting, and then delete them as quickly as I find out this is not accessible and move on. I find it really difficult to remember what's what on my ps3, because not all games previews any sound when being highlited, so if I wanna clean up on my own and remove games which I don't want, I need to launch each game first to make sure I'm deleting the right game. And, I'm still having the issue that my machine is still creating folders and moving things around. I'll at mid that I'm terrible when it comes to remember what order my games are in, and remember all the menus which I don't use very often.
So. I think this updated playstation app and the voice commands will make a huge change for me. Sounds like, from Musicmanns description, when you say a name of a game, that this game is being highlited, so you can delete it or do whatever you want with the selected game.
Time to check out what people can do from the app on a ps4. If I can't find anything on GOogle, then I have a friend here in my country, who have a ps4. So time to pump her for questions. Haha.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Razor49 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : death_rattlehead via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bradp via Audiogames-reflector