Re: PS4 accessibility features

1: I bought Game of thrones for ps4. It seems to be very accessible the way the game is played. I'm using Safari on my Mac. All other games are shown in my download list, but not this game. It is not shown in the download queue either. But all other games I have purchased and downloaded works just fine.
2: Regarding the voice commands: Those are enabled as default. Or, they were on my system. If they don't work for you, then please let me know and I'll see if I can figure out how to enable it. On the home screen, you can either say "playstation" to let it listen for your commands, or you can press L2 to activate the listen mode. When you're in a menu and wanna use the voice commands, you need to say "playstation" to get it in the listen mode.
There are three different sounds you need to learn: 1: The sound it plays when the listening mode is enabled. 2: The sound it plays when it goes out of the listen mode. 3: The sound it makes w hen a command is understood and confirmed. If you don't know those sounds, you can launch the wrong applications.
I suck when it comes to make podcasts, but I might make a short demonstration on how to use the voice commands. They are extremely useful for us.