Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

I'm actually working on it right now and since it's really small should have it finished pretty soon. Currently making James have a stronger gun that speeds up every level, so you have to blast him with your flame thrower and jump to the side before he lashes back.
  Oh and by the way, a note that is also more on topic. Did you guys know that before I played audio games, I was visualising a game called Ball Launch? In this game you'd press the control key to launch the ball and hit it around with keys on the keyboard, sort of like penball but a bit different. I actually wrote up a book of commands and descriptions on a bunch of notecards when I was... er... 10 years old. In fact, that's the reason I downloaded visual basic 2008 express edition, but of course I knew nothing about programming at the time. Man, I wish I hadn't lost that command book. That actually could've been something, you know?