Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

Hi.
Well, it was a while ago now that I started playing audio games, and I remember the day vividly. It was the end of 2010, and I remember that it was snowing really heavily that day. Because of this, I had the day off school. After going outside and sledging with my friends, I came in and went on BlindCoolTech (I'd found that website a few months before.) Whilst browsing, I found a review of a game called "Sarah and the Castle of Witchcraft and Wizardry", done by Kelly Sapergia. I thought it sounded interesting as I'd never really known there were games available just for the blind and visually impaired. After listening, I knew I'd  just have to download the demo and have a go. I was terrible at it at first and kept getting caught by the caretaker, but through the years I've got better and better.
So there we go; that was the first ever audio game I played. If I ever play that game now, it always reminds me of Christmas, as that was t he first time I played it. I just wish version 1.2 had come out...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector