Re: Mortal Kombat x officially announced!

New content is right, to an extent.

Kombat Kast 8 wasn't anything mind blowing really, apart from showing Sonya, who imho is OK but that's about it, find it here:
Kombat Kast 8: Anytime, Anywhere.

The Amazon all access live stream did, I think it's safe to say, stir the community up for any number of reasons.  From talking over intros pretty much constantly (from what I managed to catch anyway), to having people who were apparently according to the comments not capable of showing off the game properly, as well as a non-stereo gameplay capture, yet again, this was a pretty "horendous" stream, to quote one reddit commenter.

I can't seem to find full coverage of the entire 6 hours, but I'll give you
this small Goro gameplay trailer
that was released beforehand.  It shows that not only does Go ro live, but Goro speaks as well.

Jacqui and Jax have been revealed as playable as well in the
the Briggs family trailer
With the characters also being shown off in the amazon stream, with no variationbreakdowns that I can find.  Maybe that's next stream? Hopefully they fix the next one so that we can have gameplay in stereo again...

Also, easy fatalities have a limit to the number of uses and you have to unlock these via the krypt.  Not sure how this'll work for us, but we'll have to see.

***If I remember anything else, i'll update this post.***