Re: Materia Magica

Has anybody tried this game recently?
I read that it was under new management.
I played it a bit last summer, and thought it was pretty good, but I was so new to Muds, I couldn't make any kind of objective judgment about how good a game it was.
There was an extensive guide that I downloaded onto my Kindle, so I got a good start after reading all that.  I wish more Muds had something like that, for people who are really new to the games.