Re: Materia Magica

Well there is a huge amount in the game to do and get used to, from multiclassing  to marks and crystal hunting, sailing and a lot else, indeed the newbie area has so much in it they've had to expand it.

I think things are less  serious than when i first tried a few years ago, sinse back then it was too  easy to miss stuff and all the autoquests were also timed meaning that  they were nearly impossible, but this has been fixed.

Mm is a game with a lot in it, and some great descriptions and I've always meant to give it another propper go sinse the things that put me off initially got fixed but haven't gotten around to it yet.