Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Saddly dark, I know this isn't what you want to here but this was a deliberit act, as told to me by jesse himself, its why I reported him as spamming. He's saddly got a bad history of doing this kind of spam when he isn't getting his way, and i've asked him to remove that post. He's upset because I won't let him back on dmnb, this is at the requests of the players who were fed up of him calling me a jerk, him wanting to battle and shoot down every starship in the known universe, which he was warned about 3 times, so I unfortunitly got to disagree that this was not acksadental, indeed if you look at the time and date of the posts you'll see he posted the first message early this morning, followed by the 5 new ones just a few hours ago.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
[...]
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector