Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

@Danny, bennifit of the doubtt. I don't dispute what Jesse has done on the game, however I can't judge what goes on on the forum by that.

If Jesse does this again obviously that will be another matter and things will be more serious, likewise if you recieve trouble by pms let me know, however thus far I'd prefer to go with innocent until proven guilty.

as to space based games, to be honest I don't know why admins allow attacking of other players at all, it just seems to cause trouble. As with all the muds I'd love to see either a pvp flag system be introduced, where by if you go pvp be attacked by other players and can't go none pvp again, or have two servers one for people who want that sort of thing and one for people who just want to explore, mine, do missions, fight npc aliens etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector