Audio Game Console Sonus Interactive

I am amazed that through my research I haven't stumbled across this community yet, So firstly, Hello.

My name is Aaron Parsons and for the past 2-3 years I have been developing an audio only game console that is now nearing the end of its prototype stage. I only recently established a website to keep people up-to-date with its progress of development.

Hopefully posing a web link isn't frowned upon but if you are interested in taking a look the URL is ww.sonusinteractive.co.uk

I am very interested in gathering any sort of feedback I can from the already existing audio gaming community such as:

What type of quality are the audio games out there like?
What would we consider the most important aspects of an audio game? (Such as the Narrators Voice could make or ruin a game)
Would a platform such as a game console be welcomed or needed within the community?
Do many blind or visually impaired people cope with devices such as Iphones where game apps are available?

I am very excited to have come across this forum and hope and would love to discuss ideas and concepts with everyone from the audio game industry. I hope my eagerness doesn't come across as rude or as if I am just trying to push a product towards people, It's just as far as online is concerned, it has been very hard to gather any sort of feedback on a project I have put a lot of time and effort into.

Many Thanks

Aaron

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector