Re: Audio Game Console Sonus Interactive

Hi, I have always wanted to use a hand held device to play games. I remember my sister always had a game boy back when we were young and I wanted to play on it, but, as I can't see, that wasn't possible. My fiancé has a Nintendo DS and I was trying to play some kind of game the other day on it, and you had to use the pen to touch things on the screen. She kept having to direct my hand. Lol. This game console for the blind sounds soooo awesome. I can't believe we are on our way to actually having one come to the market. I will will will be buying one!!!!! You can bet on that!!!!! The kind of games i like to play are adventure style games. where you can walk around, pick up things, fight, and interact with the world you are in as well as the characters. I've wanted to see a wrestling game come out for the blind. We have text adventure style wrestling games. but, I would love one that is just as well put together as, say, the WWE ones for the Play Station and/or Xbox.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : keyIsFull via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Tikki via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Aaronp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : threeblacknoises via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector