Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

Does 2XL count as audio games? 'Cause I got a 2XL at some point... I don't even know which year, maybe when I was 5 or 6? Maybe-maybe 7.

Then there were the games on the Braille 'n Speak 2000... though, actually, I think I started developing my own games before I got the BNS with games on it. I dunno, it depends what counts as developing games.
I don't want to count all my games from before 2008, so I guess Brian Smart's Sword game would be the first Audio Game for Windows that I played.
... Ah, wait. I did play Winboard and Star Fight way before that. I think I got to Star Fight as far back as 2001, even.

I'm having difficulty with the order of events between 2007 and 2010, but I played Drive and Sara at some point, tried XHour, then kinda forgot about it until I realized I was making audio games why wasn't I asking people who actually play them how bad they are derp.
... So then I came here right after Yukionozawa fir st posted that big list of his games, and immediately tried playing Bokurano Daibouken. Then Mota. Then the rest is pretty well documented.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : lauren . downie96 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : soundworx via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : rosieandmoka via Audiogames-reflector