audio files

Hi there guys, I just decided I wanted to make a topic in here whare we can just share random recordings or any other audio created by you all. I wanted to share my audio scenes so I figured i'd throw this together, if anyone has any funny recordings just goahead and post about them here and we can all have listens! First I'd like to show you some of my audio clips, first and formost. haha. Anyone want some fire alarm rofl? Well we were at school, and I was doing my reading MCA test which is just the national end of year test in minnesota, haha whatever, to heck with tests, but have this. Our fire alarm system in the building just went off the hooks and started blaring off and on! And just wait till the bell decides to join in with it's marry little song! https://www.dropbox.com/s/s3bwslthxwe6q … l.MP3?dl=0
an awesome horor death sound is the raw death sound from survive the wild, decided i'd give it out. Here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/lfaj0kleqgeec … d.ogg?dl=0
Death man...
Alert! heres the stash of me being a complete 100 percent idiot! rofl, I don't consider my self to be some amazing voice acter, but this can either be taken as utterly stupid, of funny. Have this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/negkdkqm6grqi … n.zip?dl=0
Lil justy, oh your so cute
I mannaged to make my little brother record and turned it into some random song with a messed up beat and all. Have a laugh at this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/calwo913ea39g … 1.wav?dl=0
And I even saved the recording of me recording him
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezkwo5urmu5jc … n.wav?dl=0
note I was being my normal odd self so just ignore the things you don't understand.
Hmmm, just be being stupid again like most of these, but it's kinda funny. The story behind this one, last year there was this kid in out science class who didn't understand line graphs. lolololol. He said his car went and went, then flue up in mid air and went the other way. Here ya go. This is what I made out of that.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qh7o8ph06jsm1 … f.ogg?dl=0
And of course I can't describe a vocab word in language arts in the normal sence
https://www.dropbox.com/s/p21ro1k03bytp … d.ogg?dl=0
Oooooooooooooooh, yeh, I can't forget this. I must have been reseracted by me mommy or something, I thought I died in my camper.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/550k4vovl8nqu … n.ogg?dl=0
Hmmm. this is intresting, heres how I made a blind person drive, of course he needed his um, meds, first?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t68txkohv6b1i … h.ogg?dl=0
Let's see if this one makes you jump. Note: my understanding of weapons back then was offle. lol. You'll see why.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7wyi358pjjj4p … 2.ogg?dl=0
Hey little 5 year old john, maybe you should learn to be a little less spoiled?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9877hl6fzolwx … y.ogg?dl=0
So I hope you have some fun with those, so if you wanna post some stuff of your own, feel free!