Re: aarchon mud

I discovered this Mud when I was doing an unrelated search in this forum.  So I checked it out, and it's interesting.  There are different races and classes than I've seen before, as well as a unique combination of themes.  There are the usual villains and monsters, but then you also kill creatures as varied as Homer Simson, Edgar Rice Burrows, Napoleon, Disney characters, and pirates.  And that's just the low levels.