Re: aarchon mud

i've tried it out before, but I lost my interest after a short while for some reason. It's kinda like aartwolf, for some reason. And what you do most of the time is questing, which is just about the same as Aartwolf. There's no side quest, or if I know, there might be a few, but it's not anything you can find easily. it's like I've jumped in a world full of battle and that's it. The only thing i like about this mud is the fact that you can become anything even zombie. I'm a zombie addict, don't mind me.