Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

Hello,
I haven't listned to any audio dramas lately, and I was going to write up some entries for the database but I've been kind of busy preparing for what is to come this week. Well I'm getting excited because tomorrow, Mortal Kombat X gets released for the PC, but that's not all. On Friday I'm flying to Florida for two weeks and getting all that stuff ready, fast passes and such for the theme parks, getting both nervous and excited in equal measure.
@CAE: Friendship is Magic, that is a nice reference there. Actually, speaking of that, it's fifth season recently started, and so far it's been quite interesting. The opening two parter is one of the show's darker stories, featuring a village who has basically given up their special talents, and, well I could say stuff but if I do, I'll spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet and I don't really want to do that as I know there are some forumights here who also enjoy the show. I could use a spoiler tag but nah, this time I want to wait until someone else ahs seen it.