Re: Monthly Chat april 2015

@Tom, I'm extremely sorry to here about the hearing difficulties, that must be a nightmare. unfortunately this goes along with the general theory I've had over the past few years which is that fate, or karma or God or whichever cosmic force doles out the bad stuff likes to keep things neat by dumping crap on people who already have large piles of crap to deal with, while leaving anyone who lives a life comparatively crap free perminantly crap free.

On the plus side, the Mongolian special was very nice, not as spicy as some of the things I have from their like their Kung po, but I fancied a change. I have a good local chinese, and one thing I particularly like that they do is a starter package for one where you get one of each sort of starter such as a peace of prawn toast and a spring roll and some seaweed, which makes it perfect for a solo meal.

@Cae, good luck with the insects. There will doubtless be some around here soon, though to say how much grass and trees there is around here there is never an invasion, though sinse I live pretty far north (there was a cold breeze today despite it being sunny), and sinse I live in an upstairs flat anyway it's less likely.