Re: tips for audio drama podcasts

There is also a list of audio dramas and online audiobooks over at www.whitestic.co.uk, which has several of the  better free audio companies on there like darker projbects as well as some of the paid ones like big finish.

Off hand I can't think of anything on darker projects that has lots of action accept falcon banner, (which sadly is probably never going to get finished which is a shame), sinse while series like byron do have their share of big action moments and escapes, going upto and including appocalypse the emphasis is as much on horror and weerdness. Then again, I wouldn't have said leviathan was %100 action focused either, sinse while it definitely had it's fare share it also had an awsome plot and great characters as well, ---- and I really! wish they'd get off their rear ends and give us the rest of series 2!