Re: tips for audio drama podcasts

@Narf, actually you just reminded me of something. A while ago varient frequencies (who have a horribly laid out website but do some really good and disturbing stuff ranging from sf to action), did an awsome series called failed cities.

These are as you said read with sfx, but they are just so well put together, from the acting to the music to the changes in style that I absolutely recommend them. Basically they're a post appocalyptic story with some noire elements set in the failed cities, two cities in america, one of which is where the hyper rich live in a huge sky scraper while the world around them goes to hell, the other is a crime ridden, lawless concrete jungle where the only thing close to law is the street preachers, sort of a cross betweene religious nuts and police.

The varient frequencies site is here however as I said it has a really horrible layout that make it hard to find stuff, I just stuck the rss in Klango.

for this reason I have stuck the failed cities monologues, not to mention the rather disturbing cchristmas special Hartha darkness up on sendspace, to make it easier for people to try out (it was free originally so no problem with redistribution).

So download it here from ss