creating a menu with interactive sounds in bgt?

Hi.
You know those menus that play sounds when you move in them? And when you make a selection?
I would just like to know what is the simplest method of doing this without getting too far into classes and arrays?
Just the sound of your own keyboard filling in that gap seems kind of boring to me. Hee.