Re: Survive the Wild!

Also guys, i'd like to inform you, Soon stw will have a rotation system! Yay! Now you don't have to align your self right up, you turn to do that, similar to swamp or rtr, but now it's in a survival game, or will be, which I think will make it way more realistic. The arrows will still move, shift plus the arrows will probly snap you like northwest, west, wouthwest, etc. And control shift arrow would turn you just a degree at a time. I am excited to do this, as it should, make me able to start... making you beable to drop things infront of you or something like that, therefor being able to make planks, throw um on a tree, and boom! And you could just throw together sticky blocks for walls. I'll probly just do a wooden hut that I can just grab and move around with me on the ground just by dragging it behind me. The hut will take a while and will be hard to pull acrossed waters, but yeh. Yes guys, you will beable to do all of that. I'm just putting in the bas ics, drop a tile here, do that there, etc. And after that, after I make sure theres not a hole to make it sink in water, after I see how strong the wall is based on what you've built, It's gonna be all up to you to experimant and build anything from a little cross to a big mantion. All up to you. I don't expect this to be any whare near easy for me to do, but I can promase you right now that some time in the future all of this will be added. Turning and sleep, both of them combined might take me a couple days but I just wanted you to know what sense I had from the beginning, what I had in store for this game. So you all have that to look forward too. Also someone mentioned this as a non stratigy game, well first stratigy coming soon, you have to mannage a sleep schedule. When you go to sleep to when you wake up could result in not full energy, there for you don't have all the strength in the world. Etc etc etc. I could go on and on but that's one of the big things I had in mind. Son enough, for example, when you want to go to the city, you will have to make paddles, a boat big enough for all the people you want, and you will have to do all of it. Anyway, enough of my promases that might take a month to come true, I hope you enjoy what's there and thank you for coping with me as I struggle to work out all the nasty querks the game has, etc.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : burak via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : thetruegamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ronal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stefan_ilioaica via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Locutus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : FM94 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : samtupy1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : walterjfw via Audiogames-reflector