Re: Help with choosing between Python VS. PureBasic

1. The first poster strongly implies that he is hoping to create audio games.
2. Also note, that pure basic has no braces, or even brackets within its syntax. In fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a period. I noted the following symbols in your code:
the : sign
(
)
period.
_
the signs most common to pure basic.
(
)
;(but this is just for comments which really aren't needed)
\

3. and as you pointed out on many occasions, that is not accessible, at least not the code you demonstrated. Why on earth would you attempt to persuade some one who is seeking advice from a blind community using an inaccessible code excerpt that would be a major waste of their time anyway?
4. If I'm not mistaken, that is a 14 line hello world script. Something like that could be done in pure basic like so:
openConsole()
Print("Hello world!")
Delay(3000)
CloseConsole()
5. I agree with you that pb is not, the best for program development; It seems more geared towards games anyway, which seems to be what the creator of the topic is looking to create. But if he wants to create programs and not games, yeah pure basic would not be the best for this.
6. As for not arguing this back and forth with me, that is fine. But that means no more posts will be published by you regarding this matter, I assume.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : tward via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : severestormsteve1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Genroa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dhruv via Audiogames-reflector