Re: What Was the First AudioGame you Ever played?

Hmmm dark ages of kitchinsinc? funny, I was playing a quick round of golf the other day big_smile.
@Rosie, I haven't heard of or played kidnapped, I missed out on the hole dos gaming thing due to my first laptop being a windows 3.1 machine given to me at school in around 1995, and my general perception which persisted right up until about 2004 that computers weren't for gaming.

however, there is a game called Gma lander on the gma games site that is a free remake of an older title. I am not sure if it is the same as the dos luna lander, it involves judging the speed of a descending space craft (through both sound and speech), and  usin the correct amount of thrust to slow it's descent. If your looking for remakes of older titles you might want to give it a look.