Re: Ripping An Audio Book?

Hi Crashmaster.
No I meant turn each cd into one single track. I'd probably need some kind of super computer to turn a whole audiobook into one single track lol. But what iTunes does is turn a disk of an audiobook into single tracks that are usually about 3 to 5 minutes long which would be hell switching tracks on my iPod or BrailleNote. If I could just take a disk turn it into a single audio file then do the same with the rest that would save me a lot of time and trouble. Do you know anyway to do this?