Re: Ripping An Audio Book?

Audiograbber will also do this, and it's a handy way to get audio from cds without track info as well as convert to different formats, see http://www.audiograbber.com-us.net/ for details.

I will say though personally I don't mind ripping each disk as a separate folder, sinse either in Winamp on my harddrive or on my victor stream they will play continuously anyway, indeed when listening in Winamp directly separate files are slightly better. Of course Itunes doesn't like folders, but this is part of the reason I stopped using Itunes and my Iphone for  books and music.