Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi all.
So, I'm back in the game, haven't played this for very, very long time. Not because I didn't liked the game, but simply because lots of Things happened in my life the last three months last year.
So, I'm very very much behind regarding to what has happened in the game. There are many Things I haven't tried yet, and I'm just a newbie. smile
I'll do my very best to get more people into the game, and help Danny with a lot of things where I can. Not by coding but with other Things.
I look very much forward to be an active player in the game, but I won't have as much time as I wish I have to play this. I'm slj on the game.
See you all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jesseleivo via Audiogames-reflector