Re: DeathMatch, a new beginning

Hi.
Well Once you pick all items up I don't know.
Some should be destroyed some ships could be wrecks I guess.
As for items I think some should be keepable some could be sold.
You could choose what you wanted to keep but maybe to stop overloading the player would only keep functional items or look for items that could be good and anything extra could be sold as scrap automatically.
I am not sure about what could happen to the ship after you finnish with it.
This brings up the player skills in to play of a sort.
Obviously you found an old junker with crappy stats etc you won't want to do anything with it.
Also if you find a destroyed ship with lots of stuff all over the place its bust.
But what if you found something like I did with fireflight 2 which I don't have anymore.
True there was a wall that blocked access to part of the docs and there was a bit of damage that may have had to get repaired but apart from fuel i t was good to go, and was able to handle itself in a fight.
In short if you were able to you could try to fix the ship or take it to a place to fix or get repaired for some cash.
You could sell the wreck for cash which depending on class would earn you a lot of cash.
On the other side it would be reasonable to suppose you could find something worth keeping in which case you would keep it upgrade it  or something else.
This would depend on where the ship landed how it crashed etc.
some ships should have logs of what happened This could open up missions maybe extra quests to do for cash, maybe extra story elements maybe the locations of more treasure etc.
It could also be bad.
Ie the ship was destroyed by some pirate, and once you launch those pirates come back to finnish the job.
You need to run or fight.
you run you may be ok you fight you may get destroyed or seriously damaged and have to run.
If you win you may get cash for ge tting completed an unfinished quest.
These logs could also start rp events if enough were on  your ship to do that with.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cruiser destroyer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danny via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector